Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I'm not as thunk as you drink I am

It's the first week of my new contract and I've been for pint or five with the boys and girls. My new boss is a little unsteady on her feet so, I help out by holding her up. I'm trying to make it very apparent that I'm not copping a feel and so it really looks like what it was: I'm propping up a drunk.

LM: "Don't hold me that way. You're making me look drunk." She was out of her fucking skull.

I let go of her and she immediately starts to sidestep, gaining momentum until she crashes into a shop's plate glass window. For a second we all think she going to go through it but, luckily she slides down and slumps on the floor. Now she can't find the coordination to get up so, I have to carry her back to her train.

I somehow get her home number out of her and call her husband. I'm not sure he believed me.

No comments: